These terms and conditions are intended to define the contractual relationship between T-DROIT and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the merchant site, named www.Tdroit.com.
The following general conditions of sale have been established to inform potential consumers about the terms and conditions under which purchases, sales and delivery of all products offered by the company on its website take place. .
These general conditions of sale also determine the rights and obligations that sellers and consumers must respect in order to ensure that transactions take place in the best possible conditions.
Any order placed on the website www.tdroit.com therefore implies that the buyer acknowledges having read the Terms and Conditions and has accepted them.
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the seller's website.
Each product is accompanied by descriptions and non-contractual photographs.
The photographs and descriptions of the products in the catalog are as faithful as possible to reality but can not in any way ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly with regard to colors. Therefore, T-DROIT can not be held responsible for any error or omission in any of the texts, photographs or graphics relating to the product or in case of modification of the characteristics of the product by the supplier.
(1) Your order constitutes the acceptance of our offer and in particular the acceptance of the proposed price and the designated products. As a result, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound by the sales contract.
We are committed to honoring orders we receive while stocks last.
If the product you ordered is no longer available, we will let you know and we will cancel your order for the product that is no longer available.
Assuming that only some of the products ordered are no longer available, we will process the order for the products available and we will inform you in
the 'Delivery email' of the unavailability of other products.
The order for products that are no longer available will be canceled if necessary.
The acceptance of the order is subject to the validation of your payment.
If your payment does not have to be validated by the issuer of the credit card or if it should prove to be fraudulent or if there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud, your order will not be accepted and will be automatically canceled. / p>
(2) If you fail to comply with the provisions of these general conditions of sale and in particular the provisions of Article 7 (3) which requires that the goods delivered be returned in their original condition, or if you did not owe you the right to pay for any of your orders T-DROIT reserves the right to refuse future orders.
(3) Online purchases are for your personal use or intended to be offered and are not intended to be used for resale, for commercial purposes or for any other purpose. We reserve the right to refuse orders when large quantities of the same item are ordered by one and the same consumer or at a single address.
The buyer acknowledges having the legal capacity to place an order and is over 18 years of age.
(1) If you select items from our product range, click on
'Add to cart' to be added in the category 'basket & payment '. When you have selected the shopping cart, you agree, by clicking on 'continue', to buy all items in the cart.
By accepting our offer, the contract of sale is concluded and you are bound by this contract.
(2) Before placing an order, you can at any time check and modify the details of your orders by clicking on 'Cart & amp; Payment '.
(3) When you have placed an order, you will automatically receive an email confirming your order ('Email of confirmation ') and recalling the details. We recommend that you print this email and keep it. This email confirms that we have received your order.
(4) Only the order placed online constitutes acceptance of the offer. T-DROIT does not accept orders placed by fax,
email or mail.
If for any reason the seller was unable to deliver the order to the buyer, the seller would contact
the customer and offer him the possibility to change, modify or cancel his order.
(1) It will be indicated in the delivery email the probable delivery time of the items you have ordered. This time of
Delivery is usually four to five business days from the date of sending the delivery email for delivery
These delays can be slightly longer when products have to be delivered in geographically isolated areas.
The products you have ordered will be delivered to you within the time indicated in the delivery email.
(2) Although we do our utmost to deliver your order on the date indicated in the Delivery Email, it
may happen that the delay is longer than expected. Assuming we can not comply with the indicated date
In the Delivery Email, we will notify you as soon as possible and indicate you a new delivery date.
However, if the delay should exceed fifteen days, you have the option to cancel your order within
not exceeding 15 working days.
If you were to receive the items ordered after your cancellation request, we will refund
items ordered as soon as they are fully returned to us, in their original condition.
(3) As soon as the ordered items are delivered to you, they are placed under your responsibility.
The prices of the products sold through the Internet sites are indicated in Euros excluding taxes and precisely determined on the
product description pages. They are also indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT + other taxes
any) on the product order page, and excluding specific shipping charges.
For all products shipped outside the European Union and / or DOM-TOM, the price is calculated excluding taxes automatically on the
Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable in
some cases. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of the Seller. They will be the responsibility of the buyer and are under his
responsibility (declarations, payment to competent authorities, etc.). The Seller invites the buyer to inquire
on these aspects.
The seller ensures that the products are properly protected for transport. If, despite this, products
of the order were damaged during transport, the buyer can either refuse delivery of damaged products
make handwritten, dated and signed reservations on the voucher or at the post office depending on the mode of transportation
(1) Payment for the items ordered must be made by credit card as indicated at the time of payment.
(2) The full price will be charged to your card at the time of your order confirmation.
(3) You certify that you are the holder of the credit card used. Checks and authorizations of the credit card
are made by the issuer of the card. If the card issuer refuses the payment authorization, your order will not be
not accepted and we will not be responsible for the delay or the lack of delivery. In addition, we are only
not obliged to give you the reason for this refusal.
(1) If for some reason you do not have to be satisfied with the items ordered, you have the right to
return these items and receive a full refund (excluding delivery charges and return shipping costs).
(2) This right may be exercised within 15 days after receipt of the ordered products by sending a notification
The written notification must be sent to the following address:
T-DROIT - 5bis, rue Froissart - 75003 - PARIS - France
(3) You can claim full refund of returned products provided:
(a) return the items ordered by standard or express delivery with the pre-printed return form to:
TDROIT firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery of items.
(b) the items are returned in their original condition and packaging, without being opened or damaged.
(4) We will fully refund your payment by crediting the credit card used when placing your order,
within 30 days of receipt of returned items in accordance with Article 6 (3) (b).
(5) We ask you to take care of the items in your possession and return them to the address indicated at
Article 6 (2) as soon as possible after the cancellation of your order.
(6) If we have not received your items within a reasonable time of your cancellation, we reserve the right
to consider that the articles are acquired to you.
(7) T-LAIT is not under any obligation to accept returns and to refund any items
not meeting the conditions set out in Article 6 (3) (b).
(1) If the items you ordered have a defect or do not match the description as given
on the Website, we thank you for contacting us as soon as possible by email at the following address:
email@example.com or by mail addressed to:
T-DROIT - 5bis, rue Froissart - 75003 - PARIS - France
Thank you for returning products that have a defect and we will replace them if these
items are available or their full refund (including shipping).
(1) The personal information that you can provide us using our site is particularly important for
us. We collect and use them in accordance with the protection conditions on the protected personal data p>
by the provisions of the CNIL under the reference hkW0620645M
(1) We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused to you when such losses occur and
damage could not be reasonably foreseeable, whether by you or us, at the time of acceptance of
these general conditions of sale (this includes the case where the loss or the damage would result from a violation of these general conditions of sale). Loss or damage
reasonably predictable are those that you or we may have considered.
(2) We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused to you if your
Online purchases were to be for resale, for commercial purposes or for any purpose other than those set out in Section 2
(3) We can not be held responsible for damage to your computer system or loss of data p>
that would result from the use of our Website.
We do not guarantee the content and services available on the Website. All contents and services will be
accessible according to availability. We do not guarantee that the Website can be accessed continuously and
operational nor that the information available on the Website may contain errors or omissions
(however, as soon as such errors or omissions become known to us, we will do what is necessary to
remedy as soon as possible).
(4) When you place an order on our Website, we are liable to you for any loss or loss
damages that may be subject to these general conditions of sale is limited, for each complaint, to the purchase price of your order.
(5) We can not be held responsible for delays or breaches of obligations under these terms and conditions of sale if
these delays or failures occur due to an event beyond our control. Such events
include, but not limited to, the paralysis of transport infrastructure, government intervention, wars,
civil insurrections, hostage-taking, fires, floods, accidents, storms, strikes, attacks
terrorists or any industrial event likely to affect our service or that of our suppliers.
(1) The use of the Website does not grant you any copyright, designs, trademark rights or any other
other intellectual property right (or intellectual property rights owned by third parties).
(2) The Website we offer is for your private and non-commercial use. The content of the Site
The Internet may not be used for any other purpose than the one previously set forth without our express written consent.
(1) In case of changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify you on our Website. A
Information message asking you to accept these new terms and conditions will appear at the time of placing an order.
(2) Orders / sales placed on our Website, as well as these general conditions of sale will be subject to the laws
French and any dispute that may arise on the occasion of orders / sales referred to above will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
(3) In the event that one of the provisions of these general conditions of sale would be considered invalid or illegal, the validity and legality of the
other provisions will not be affected.
(4) We thank you for contacting us for any request or complaint concerning the Website. You can
contact us by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment information is not stored on our website.
The present general conditions of sale on line are subjected to the French law and more particularly to the
regulation of distance selling (Articles L. 121-16 to L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code), Directive 97/7 EC of
20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance selling, and the law of 1 August 2000.
For the resolution of all disputes concerning the sales contract, the parties have the option of relying, by mutual agreement, on
In case of dispute, the buyer will contact the company T-DROIT by email at the following email address: email@example.com
All requests should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by simple letter to:
T-DROIT - 5bis, rue Froissart - 75003 - PARIS - France